(1) The island of Janitzio, in Lake Patzcuaro, in Michoacan State, Mexico, was the principal location for the episode "The Spy Business."
It is here that defector Jan Hasel is brought for debriefing, and where Robinson and Scott must fight off the hit squad dispatched to silence Hasel.
(2) The statue of Jose Maria Morelos dominates the small island -- it is here that Robinson and Scott find the wayward Hasel.
(3) A panoramic view of Lake Patzcuaro, including Janitzio (center) similar to the view from the road on which the Mustang Scott and Robinson are driving breaks down.
(4) The colectivo launch transports people too and from Janitzio during the day, about every 30 minutes. Both Robinson and Scott and the hit squad arrive on the island by this means.
(5) A street in Janitzio; they're all steep, and several are featured in the episode.
(6) & (7) Two landmark buildings off Guadalajara's central plaza, the one on the right being the 16th century Cathedral, and both featured in the scene where the hit squad is informed of Hasel's whereabouts.